Y strainer manufacturer in INDIA:
Specialiyvalve is the best Y Strainer manufacturer in INDIA. A Y Strainer is mostly used in gas, liquids, pressurized systems. Y-Strainers are designed for applications that require little cleaning and contain modest amounts of solid particles. A blow-down valve on the drain port can allow clean-out without removing the screen or disrupting the process flow if solids can be easily flushed from the screen and fluid can be vented to atmosphere. In a Y strainer, the filter is linked to the main pipe at a diagonal angle, giving the strainer its “y” shape. The most popular applications for Y strainer are steam, water, oil, liquid, and gas, but they can also be utilized in vacuum or suction.
Application of Y Strainer:
In numerous industries, such as chemical processing, petroleum, power generation, and maritime, Y-Strainers are employed in a range of liquid straining applications to safeguard downstream process system components. Y-Strainers are commonly used in water handling applications to protect equipment from being damaged or blocked by undesirable sand, gravel, or other debris. While a Y-Strainer is commonly employed in a variety of liquid applications, it is the industry standard for steam applications and is nearly universally used.
What is the function of a Y Strainer?
The simplest explanation for a Y Strainer’s function is that it absorbs contaminated flow and cleans it before returning it to the source. Anything that isn’t regarded worthy is kept and disposed of later. Here’s a rundown of the many components that make the Y strainer work.
- Body Material: Cast iron, Cast steel (WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB), Stainless steel (SS304, SS316, A105, F304, F304L, F316, F316L).
- Class: 150-1500,
PN10 – PN100.
- Size: ½” to 32”.
- Connection type: Flanged Y Strainer,
Industries that can use Y Strainers:
- Y strainers are used in Oil industry.
- Y strainers are used in Petrochemical industry.
Y STRAINERS have the following advantages:
- They are available in a variety of materials for various applications.
- The y type strainer’s versatility is likely its most significant asset. Depending on the customers’ wishes, it can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- They are less expensive due to their small size.
- In comparison to basket gaskets, they can resist higher pressure ranges.
Y Strainer Body: Carbon Steel, CF8, CF8M, CF3M, Cast Iron, SS304, SS316 Screen: SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L Gasket: Graphite+Stainless Steel Cover: A105, F304, F304L, F316, F316L Cover Ball: A193 B7, A193 B8, A193 B8M Cover Nut: 2H Drain Plug: A193 B7, A193 B8, A193 B8M Nominal Diameter: DN25 to DN500 Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class300 […]