Lubricated Plug valve manufacturer in India:
Lubricated Plug valves use a lubricant to make their operation easy over a wide range of operating pressure. The lubricant is mainly made up of oil which is injected between the plug face and the valve body seat to reduce friction in the valve. The lubricant which is injected to the valve must not get washed away by the medium that flows through the valve as the medium will get contaminated by the lubricant. It should also be able to withstand the pressure and temperature of the medium that flows through the valve. The lubricant also protects the metal surfaces between the plug and the valve body from corrosion.
Advantages of Lubricated Plug Valve:
- Makes valve corrosion resistant
- Can be worked under high temperature and pressure
- Operating cost of the valve is very less
- Ease of operation
Industries that use Lubricated Plug Valve:
- High-pressure & Extreme temperature flow systems
- Chemical servicing
- Corrosive substances processing
- Oil piping systems
- Body materials: Carbon steel, cast steel (WCB, WCC, WC9, WC6, LCC, LCB) Cast iron, ductile iron, SS304, SS316, CF8.
- Class: 150-2500. PN16 – PN450.
- Size: ½” to 24”.
- Ends: Socket weld, buttweld, flanged, threaded.
- Operations: Lever operated,
Lubricated Plug Valve
Lubricated Plug Valve Body: WCB, LCB, WC6, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M Bonnet: WCB, LCB, WC6, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M Plug: A105+ENP, SS304, F22, SS316, SS04L, SS316L Seat: PTFE Seat Ring: PTFE Packing: Graphite, Ptfe Gasket: SS304+Graphite Bolt: B7, L7, B16, B8, B8M Nut: B7, L7, B16, B8, B8M Nominal Size: DN15 to DN350 Nominal Pressure: […]