Thermodynamic Steam Trap Manufacturer in INDIA:
Specialiyvalve is a notable Thermodynamic Steam trap manufacturer in INDIA. A thermodynamic steam trap is a powerful stream trap with a simple operation mode. Thermodynamic steam traps have a unique operating principle that is dependent on water and glimmer steam. They’re straightforward, hearty, and dependable, and they can withstand extremely high temperatures and pressures. Thermodynamic snare is a powerful steam trap with a simple method of operation. The snare is activated by the powerful impact of blaze steam as it passes through it. The circle over the level face within the control chamber or cap is the only moving component.
Advantages of Thermodynamic steam trap:
- They are compact and lightweight.
- Easy to maintain.
- In case of threat of discussing locking extraordinary plates available
- It can operate across its entire working range without any adjustment or change of internals.
Thermodynamic steam trap is use in many industries like:
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Material: Ductile iron, Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, cast steel (WCB, WCC, LCC, LCB, WC6, WC9), Stainless Steel (SS316, SS304, CF8).
- Class: 150 – 1500, PN10 – PN250.
- Size: ½” to 2”.
- Ends: Socket weld, butt weld, flanged, threaded.
Thermodynamic steam trap benefits include:
- Thermodynamic steam traps may be used across their entire working range without any modifications or changes.
- Thermodynamic steam traps are small, light, and easy to use.
- Water hammer or vibration used on high pressure and superheated steam have no effect on thermodynamic steam traps.
- When mounted with the disc in a vertical position and discharging freely to the atmosphere, thermodynamic steam traps are not affected by freezing.
- Maintenance can be done without removing the trap since the disc is the only moving part.
- When the tap is opened and closed, thermodynamic steam traps make an audible “click.” As a consequence, trap testing becomes very easy and straightforward.
Thermodynamic steam trap applications:
Thermodynamic steam traps can be used for high-pressure and superheated steam. It can handle light to medium loads.
Thermodynamic steam traps have a special operating method dependent on the dynamics of water and flash steam. They’re easy, durable, and dependable, and they can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures. The dynamic effect of flash steam flowing through the trap sets it off. Inside the control chamber, the disc is the only moving part. The materials are chosen based on the necessary operating temperature and pressure, as well as the surrounding environment and minimal maintenance. The thermodynamic disc and piston types are the two types of thermodynamic steam traps.
Thermodynamic Steam Trap
Thermodynamic Steam Trap Body: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel Cover: Stainless Steel Sealing Disc: Stainless Steel Cap: Stainless Steel Nominal Diameter: DN15 to DN50 Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class300, PN16 to PN40 Design and Manufacture: EN26704, ISO6552 Face to Face Dimension: EN26554 Inspection and Test: EN26948 Dimensions […]