Double block and bleed plug valve manufacturer in India
The practise of blocking the section of a pipe on both the sides of the valve instead of just blocking one side is known as double block and bleed valve. It means that we can close the ball valve to block both the upstream and downstream sides of working and bleed the remaining pressure in present in the pipe. sing a single double block and bleed valve system rather than three separate valves reduces installation time, piping system weight, and space. It also reduces the number of leak paths to the atmosphere, thereby lowering the risk, that is why many companies of oil and gas made it compulsory when working on field equipment
The valve’s primary function is to
- to drain and/or vent the space produced by two isolation valves
- rerouting or divert the flow
- Have connection between the sampling and injection points
- It monitors leakage, conduct an integrity or maintenance check on the connection.
Available materials: F51, ASTM A105, WC6, CF8, CF8M, SS304, SS316, WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6
Size: 2” to 24”
Class: 150 to 2500
Nominal Pressure: PN25 to PN450
Advantages of double Block and Bleed Valve
- Seals the valve against pressure from both the upstream and downstream ends.
- The ability to exhaust the space between the two block valves.
- Ensure low risk of hazard. Improved operational safety.
- When compared to a traditional design with separate valves, there is a significant space savings.
- Prevent contamination of the product.
- It can be cleaned or repaired.
Industries that use Double Block and Bleeding valve
- Oil & Gas,
LNG and Natural Gas industrial processes
Orbit Plug Valve
Orbit Plug Valve Body: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, LCB, WC6 Bonnet: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, LCB, WC6 Plug: A105+ENP, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L Seat: PTFE, PPL Seat Ring: PTFE, PPL Packing: Graphite, PTFE, PPL Gasket: SS304+Graphite Nominal Size: DN15 to DN350 Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class2500, PN16 to PN420 Design and Manufacture Standard: […]