Water Pressure Reducing Valve Manufacturer in India:
Water pressure reducing valve lowers pressure by throttling down the size of the water passageway. This type of valve is used to minimize the pressure of the water that passes through the valve. Speciality valve manufactures best quality Water Pressure Reducing valves using corrosion resistant materials. These types of valves are designed to work under high pressure and high temperature. They are designed to reduce the pressure of the water that comes inside the valve to a safer constant downstream level. They are used in various industries like water treatment plant, Chemical industries, Oil and Gas industries.
Advantages of Water Pressure Reducing Valve:
- It is suitable for heavy loads.
- Lower noise.
- Leak proof.
- Suitable for high pressure and high temperature environments.
- Body: Cast iron, Cast steel (WCB, WCC, LCC, LCB, WC6, WC9), Stainless steel (SS304, SS316, CF8), Ductile iron.
- Size: ½” to 12”.
- Class: PN10 – PN100,
- Ends: Socket weld, butt weld, flanged, threaded.
- Operation: Automatic and Pilot
Water Pressure Reducing Valve
Water Pressure Reducing Valve Body: Ductile Iron, Steel, CF8, Seat: Stainless Steel Cover: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron Sleeve: Stainless Steel O-Ring: NBR Adjusting Valve: Steel Nominal Size: DN20 to DN400 Pressure Rating: PN10 to PN64 End Connection: Flanged Dimension […]