Pressure seal Globe Valve Manufacturer
Specialityvalve is the foremost Pressure seal Globe Valve Manufacturer in India. The pressure seal globe valve body has a disk and a seat where the disk moves up and down the plane to the seat to let the flow pass. The pressure seal globe valve is used for high-pressure, high-temperature applications. The greater the force on the pressure seal valve higher the body cavity pressure. The open-close member of the globe valve is a cork disc, with the sealing face presented as a plane or a conical face, and the disc does a linear movement along with the fluid central line. It is the broadest used valve and the reason for its being favored at its small frictional force between the sealing faces during opening and closing, not high opening, easy manufacture, and repair, and being suitable for not only middle and low pressures but high pressure too.
The Pressure Seal Globe Valve Manufacturer in India makes the design attractive and eliminates the shortcomings of traditional pressure valve designs. A review of its components is recognized to understand how it works. A thrust ring is the primary component of its sealing mechanism and works alongside a gasket and a spacer ring. The potential for leakage reduces with increasing pressure. Valve size is not a reason for its design pressure.
Advantages of pressure seal globe valve:
- Easy to maintain
- It can be used as a stop-check valve if the item is not connected.
- Have good shut-off capabilities.
- Seats are easily resurfaced.
- Sealing capacity is best.
Disadvantages of pressure seal globe valve:
- Higher pressure drops
- The biggest drawback of the pressure seal globe valve is It Requires greater force to seat the valve
- Slower in opening speed.
- Costlier compared to the gate valve
- It creates noise while operating
Industries of pressure seal globe valve:
- Electric power industry.
- Textile industry.
- Petroleum industries
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Mining Industry
- Body material: Cast Iron, Cast steel [A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91]
- Class: 150 – 2500; PN10 – PN 450
- Size: DN 10 – DN 1200
- Ends: Butt weld, Flanged, threaded, socket weld
- Operations-: Hand-wheel operated Globe Valve, Pneumatic actuated Globe Valve, Electric actuated Globe Valve, Gear operated Globe Valve
PRESSURE SEAL GLOBE VALVE
Pressure Seal Globe Valve Body: A105, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F51, F53, F11, F22, LCB Bonnet: A105, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F51, F53, F11, F22, LCB Yoke: A105, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F51, F53, F11, F22, LCB Wedge: A105, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F51, F53, F11, F22, LCB Stem: F6a, F304, F316, F3304L, F316L Gland: […]