Jacketed Plug Valve Manufacturer in India:
A Jacketed Plug valve has a gap between the jacket and the valve body. That gap allows any media to flow through it. This type of plug valve has lower flow resistance and good sealed performance. It uses a plug to regulate the flow of the medium in the valve. To start the flow of the medium the plug moves from its seat similarly to stop the flow the plug comes back to the valve seat. When the operation needs to be fast in an application, Jacketed Plug Valves are used in the place of a gate valve. This type of valve can be frequently used in both high pressure and high temperature applications.
Advantages of Jacketed Plug Valve:
- Easy Maintenance
- Lower Flow resistance
- Can be used in both high pressure and high temperature environments
- Good sealed performance
- It is capable of handling any type of medium
- BODY MATERIAL: Alloy steel, Cast Iron, Carbon steel, Cast steel (WCB, WCC, LCC, LCB, WC6, WC9), Stainless Steel (SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M).
- CLASS: 150 – 2500. PN10 – PN450.
- SIZE: ½” – 24”.
- Ends: Socket weld Jacketed Plug Valve,
Buttweld Jacketed Plug Valve,
Flanged Jacketed Plug Valve,
Threaded Jacketed Plug Valve.
- OPERATIONS: Gear Operated,
Jacketed Plug Valve
Jacketed Plug Valve Body: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M Sleeve: PTFE Plug: WCB, CF8, CF8M Gasket: PTFE Adjusting Gasket: F304, F316, F304L, F316L Cover: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M Bolt: Stainless Steel Nut: Stainless Steel Nominal Size: DN15 to DN350 Nominal Pressure: Class 150LB to 2500LB; PN16 to PN420 End Connections: Flanged, Screwed Dimensions Class […]