Thermal Safety Valve Manufacturer in India
Specialityvalve is the best Thermal Safety Valve Manufacturer in India. A thermal safety valve is used to prevent excessive pressure in a closed system caused by the heat expansion of a liquid. When a liquid is heated, it expands, however not as much as a gas. Even if the temperature rises, the change in the liquid is not significant.
It is made to safeguard the pump and the operator when the pump is working and the discharge outlets are closed. In this case, the pump detects energy, which is turned into heat, causing the pump water to heat up. These valves are commonly used in various applications, including steam boilers, pressure vessels, and HVAC systems, to maintain the desired temperature and pressure levels within safe limits. They are responsible for maintaining the security and quality of high-temperature systems, ensuring that they operate reliably and avoid serious damage due to overheating.
- Overheat Protection
- Equipment and System Safety
- Reduced Risk of Explosions
- Environmental Protection
- Compliance with Regulations
- Equipment Longevity
- Process Efficiency
- Flexibility and Customization
- Chemical Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Power Generation
- Petrochemical Industry
- Refining Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Steam Boilers and Pressure Vessels
- Aerospace Industry
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Textile Industry
- Paper and Pulp Industry
- Body material: Cast iron, cast steel (WCB, WCC, LCC, LCB, WC6, WC9), Ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel (SS316, SS304, CF8).
- Class: 150 – 2500, PN10-PN450
- Size: ½” – 40”
- Ends: Socket weld butt weld, flanged, threaded.
- Operation: Handwheel, Gear operated, Electric Actuated, and Pneumatic Actuated.
Thermal Safety Valve
Thermal Safety Valve Body: Cast Iron, WCB, SS304, SS316 Nozzle: SS304, SS316 Adjusting Ring: SS304, SS316 Disc: SS304, SS316 Guide Sleeve: SS304, SS316 Bonnet: Carbon Steel Spring: Steel Stem: SS304, SS316 Adjusting Bolt: Stainless Steel Cap: Carbon Steel Working Pressure: PN1.6, PN2.5, PN4.0, Class 150 to Class 300 End Connection: NPT, RF, RTJ Design and […]