Butterfly valve supplier in UAE(Dubai), Oman, Kuwait, Iraq
Butterfly Valve Supplier in OMAN
Valvesonly is one of the leading and largest Butterfly Valve Supplier in OMAN. We are also one of the Top selling suppliers in Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain and UAE.
A butterfly valve is a quarter-turn rotational motion valve for stopping, regulating, and starting flow. A disc is linked to a rod to form the “butterfly.” When the rod turns the disc a quarter turn perpendicular to the flow direction, it closes. When the valve opens, the disc is rolled back to allow flow.
A disc is positioned on a moving shaft which totally stops the line when the butterfly valve is fully closed. By rotating the handle 90 degrees, the valve can be totally closed or completely opened. Butterfly valves are popular because of its light weight, compact installation footprint, lower prices, rapid operation, and availability in extremely large sizes. Handles, gears, and automatic actuators can all be used to operate these valves.
- Water for cooling, air, gases, and fire protection, among other things
- Water and steam services with high pressure and high temperatures
- When compared to other valves, the compact design takes significantly less space.
- Quick operation saves time when opening and closing.
- Slurry and similar services
- Vacuum service
- Compressed Air or Gas Applications
- Light in weight
- Available in very large sizes
- Low-pressure drop and high-pressure recovery
Butterfly Valves have the following –
- Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
- High Performance Lug Butterfly Valve
- High Performance Wafer Butterfly Valve
- Double Offset Butterfly Valve
- Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Triple Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Industries which use Butterfly valves are –
- Oil & gas
- Food and beverage
- Technical gases
- LNG & LPG
Body Material: Cast Carbon steel (WCC,WCB, WC6), Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F31L, F91], DUPLEX STEEL and Super duplex Steel (F51,F53,F55) , Cast iron, Ductile Iron.
Size – 2” – 48”
Class: 150 to 300; PN 6 – PN 25
Ends: Wafer, flanged, lug
Operations: Lever operated, gear operated, pneumatic actuated and electric actuated.