Butterfly Valve and types of butterfly valve
In India, Specialityvalve is the leading Butterfly valve manufacturer. Specialityvalve manufactures butterfly valves, which are one of the industrial-grade, high-quality butterfly valves available. These valves have a long lifespan, excellent performance, and minimal maintenance. A butterfly valve is made up of two discs attached to a spinning shaft, as the name suggests. The disc completely stops the line when the butterfly valve is fully closed. The disc will be at a 90-degree angle to the flow when the butterfly valve is fully opened. In India, the best butterfly valve manufacturer.
Specialityvalve has the ability to produce high-quality products and our well-integrated work environment. Our infrastructure is dispersed over a large area and has plenty of room for expansion. We put a lot of money into leveraging current manufacturing techniques to improve our ability to reach a wider audience with our products in a fast-paced market. Our in-house manufacturing facilities are divided into highly advanced divisions for R&D, product testing, packaging, and distribution, each led by a trained professional.
Advantages of installing a Butterfly Valve:
- Designed with a large neck to provide optimal insulation.
- ANSI 125/150 bolt patterns may be accommodated by this assembly, which is made up of one piece of ductile cast iron.
- All forms of hand levers, multi-turn manual gear, and power operators/actuators can be mounted on the ISO 5211 mounting flange. It’s known as a Double
- Bronze stem bushings coated with Teflon give good longevity for lengthy periods of inactivity.
- To make manual or power-assisted operation easier, the operating torque is reduced.
- As a consequence, the use of a one-piece strong seat with molded-in (integral) seat compression restricts seat compression to acceptable proportions, eliminating the need for additional flange gaskets.
Types of Butterfly Valve:
- Double Offset Butterfly Valve – Specialityvalve is India’s leading maker of double offset butterfly valves. The quarter-turn rotating action of the double offset butterfly valve is used to restrict, regulate, or start the flow. Butterfly valves are particularly well adapted to the treatment of vast quantities of fluids or gases at low pressures, as well as slurries or fluids containing considerable amounts of suspended solids. They are tiny and open and close swiftly. They are exceedingly precise, which gives them an advantage in industrial applications. They are dependable and require little or no upkeep. They are used in Chemical Industry, Petroleum Industry, and Mining Industry.
- Triple Offset Butterfly Valve – Three Eccentrics Butterfly valves are widely used to prevent scratches from forming between the metal seat and the metal disc. Triple Eccentric valves are also known as Triple Offset valves. This is a high performance butterfly valve, as well as the highest level of valve that can work efficiently with both high pressure and high temperature applications. Because it incorporates metal-to-metal seating patterns, this valve ensures no leakage. This metal seating also safeguards the system and the valve from thermal shocks and pressure leaks. Some advantages are it’s a high-performing valve, Can work under high temperatures and pressures is a plus, it ensures that no leakage occurs, less structural support is required. Is sued in Oil and gas industry, Pulp and paper, Power generation, Chemical, Shipbuilding.
- Concentric Butterfly Valve – The concentric butterfly valve is a kind of butterfly valve that is commonly used. The shaft is positioned in the disc’s center. Some sections of the disc are always in touch with or scraping the seat when opening or shutting. When the valve is turned on, this configuration causes friction in the seat. Because of the seat shape, this concentric butterfly valve is limited to class 150 in most applications.
- Double flanged Butterfly Valve – Flanged on both sides Butterfly valves are quarter-turn rotating valves that are used to restrict, control, or initiate flow. Butterfly valves are especially well suited to the treatment of large volumes of fluids or gases at low pressures, as well as the treatment of slurries or fluids containing large amounts of suspended particles. Butterfly valves are based on a line damper’s guideline. The stream control component is a circular with a diameter that is almost equal to the width of the surrounding pipe and pivots on a vertical or flat hub. The valve is fully opened at the point where the circle corresponds to the funneling run. The valve closes at the moment where the circle travels to the opposite position. Some advantages of Double Flanged Butterfly Valves are that they’re compact, and they open and close rapidly. They are extremely accurate, making them ideal for industrial applications. They are dependable and require little to no upkeep. They are used in Chemical Industry, Petroleum Industry, & mining Industry.
- Double eccentric Butterfly Valve – The double offset butterfly valve’s quarter-turn rotating action is used to limit, control, or initiate the flow. Butterfly valves are ideal for treating huge quantities of fluids or gases at low pressures, as well as slurries or fluids with substantial amounts of suspended particulates. Some advantages of Double eccentric Butterfly Valve are they’re compact, and they open and close rapidly. They are extremely accurate, making them ideal for industrial applications. They are dependable and require little to no upkeep. They are used in Chemical Industry, Petroleum Industry, & Mining Industry.
- Triple eccentric Butterfly Valve – Eccentricity thrice Butterfly valves are typically used to protect the metal seat from scratches on the metal disc. Triple Offset Valve is another name for a Triple Eccentric Valve. This type of valve is a high-performance butterfly valve that can function in both high-pressure and high-temperature situations. Because it features metal to metal seating arrangements, this valve insures no leakage. The system and the valve are additionally protected against heat shocks and pressure leaks thanks to the metal seating. Some of the advantages are that it’s a high-capacity valve, working in high-temperature and high-pressure environments is a plus. It makes certain that there are no leaks. Less structural support is required. It is used in Oil and gas, Pulp and paper, Power generation, Chemical industry, Shipbuilding.
Available materials: Cast iron, Ductile iron, SS304, SS316, WCB,WCC,WC6, LCB, LCC, SS316L, F55, F53, F51
Size: 2” to 72”
Class: 150 to 300
Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN25
Operations: Gear Operated, Electric and Pneumatic Actuated, Lever Operated
Ends: Wafer, Lug, Flanged